Register for Year-Round Lessons, Workshops, or both!
2 ways to learn:
- Summer & All Year
Afternoon & Evening Lessons
- Only pay for the month you attend
- Subject schedule: 2 lessons per week for eight weeks—1 hr 45 minutes each lesson, 28 hours of art instruction per subject
- Saturday lesson, 3 hr 30 minutes
- Ages 12 & Up
- Critiqued Exercises
- Personalized attention for your artistic growth
- $250 per month
- Register by June 1st & get 20% off your first month, Pay Only $200!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee— within the first 12 days of your 1st month as a 1st time student
- Materials Not Included. See Resources page for what to purchase
- Workshops are much shorter and packed full of useful information
- Only a few hours long and take place in a single day
- We teach workshops at Michael’s stores, or out and about in plein air.
- Find out more by clicking here
Check out our curriculum page to see our subject list.
Workshops are much shorter and packed full of useful information. They are only a few hours long and take place in a single day. We teach workshops at Michaels stores, or out and about in plein air. Find out more about our workshops occurring now by clicking here.
Don’t wait any longer
Year-Round Lessons held in two locations:
Tate’s Comics Go straight up to the Bear & Bird Gallery in the store, 4566 N University Dr, Lauderhill, FL 33351
Other Year-Round Lessons held in library tutoring rooms at the NSU Alvin Sherman Library in Davie, 3100 Ray Ferrero, Jr. Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Register for Year-Round Lessons, Workshops or both!
Fill out the form below with your contact info. We will respond as soon as we can. You must pay the full program price to complete registration. We accept cash, Venmo, or credit card.
You can also contact us directly by email at Info@FLtutor.com
or phone at